ANTIQUE SILVER IDENTITY BRACELET
By S Blanckensee & Sons Ltd
H.G MORRIS JONES
( ROYAL ARMY MEDICAL CORE)
WE BELIEVE HE WAS A DOCTOR
WE THINK THE PIECE IS FROM 1884 OR EARLY 1900'S
8 3/4 INCHES LONG
S Blanckensee & Sons Ltd was founded in Bristol in 1826. In September 1863 it moved to Great Charles Street, Birmingham and in September 1863 where its first mark was entered. It was SB&S for the partnership of Solomon and Abraham Solomon Blanckensee, trading as Blanckensee & Son, jewellers. Later the company also had premises in Great Hampton Street and Regent Place and in Hatton Garden. During the 20th century it absorbed several other firms, including Nathan & Hayes and the Albion Chain Co. After the Second World War they mered with E Podolsky.